Carlin Branch Library
About This Location
The Carlin Branch Library has been serving patrons since 1993. It offers a selection of materials with the ability for patrons to request items from other libraries and has four public internet computers.
Updated September 22, 2021 - Please note that the library has been reorganized in a manner best suited for social distancing and increased sanitation.
- Status: Reopened to normal hours. We are still requesting those 6 and up wear masks
- Returning Items: Patrons are able to return materials to the outside book drop or front desk.
- Curbside: Curbside Pickup is available in a limited capacity at this time
- One-on-One Assistance: Staff are limited in providing one-on-one technical assistance at this time.
- Computers: Limited availability
- Keyboards sleeved for sanitation, library headphones have been removed, and sessions are limited to 1 hour per day
- Earbuds are available for $1 purchase at front desk or patrons may supply their own.
- Programming: Some in-person programming has been re-implemented.
View the Carlin Branch Calendar for a schedule of upcoming events.
- Book Donations: Accepting at this time.
- Book Sales: Limited availability
- Newspapers/Magazines: No longer available in print - visit our databases for Newspaper and Magazine selections