Elko County Library
720 Court Street
Elko, NV 89801
LEGO® Creations Contest
LEGO® creations entries will be accepted from Jan. 14th through Jan. 22nd.
Prizes will be awarded in 5 categories:
Family or Team;
Individual - Preschool thru 1st grade;
Individual - 2nd thru 4th grades;
Individual - 5th thru 7th grades; and
Individual - 8th grade thru Adult.
Voting will be from Jan. 23rd through Jan. 31st. Patrons may vote as often as they wish.
Winners will be announced Feb. 1st.
Within each category there will be two winners: 1st Place and 1 Runner-up.
Winners will receive gift certificates for the Bookstore in the amounts of $20 and $15
- You will need to use your own building supplies. You may use LEGO®, Duplo,
Megablocks, or other LEGO® compatible plastic brick. String, rubber bands, wire,
tape and glue may also be used in construction of the creation.
- Entries must be your own creation, not a LEGO® designed kit, project
found online, or in a magazine, etc.
- Only 1 entry per individual participant or team will be eligible for the contest. However,
individual participants may also participate in a family OR team entry. Family and team projects
will be placed in the Family or Team category regardless of the age of the members of
the family or team.
- Creations must fit within a space of 15 inches by 24 inches. Your
completed project may be no taller than 15 inches.
- Completed projects will be accepted from 9:00 am, Jan. 14th until 5:00 pm, Jan. 22nd. Each
entry must be accompanied by an entry form supplied by the library. A number will be assigned
to each entry.
- Creation owners may begin taking creations home starting Feb. 2nd, and projects MUST be taken
home by 5:00 pm, Feb. 8th.
- The Elko County Library will make every effort to keep each entry safe. The library cannot
be held responsible for accidents or loss due to theft.